Saturday, March 04, 2006

The countdown begins...

I have an exam friday. It is now saturday. By now self-preservation has usually kicked in, and my mind miraculousy remembers how to concentrate. I cram four and a half weeks of info into my brain, and somehow pull off a pretty good grade. Not so this time. I do NOT want to study. I want to watch the Dog: The Bounty Hunter marathon tomorrow. Twenty-four hours of Dog Chapman and his Dogisms. I want to grab a huge piece of cake, a glass of lactose-intolerant friendly milk, and revel in the fact that all I have on my list of things to do is to watch Dog. Oh, and watch Beth, his wife, and wonder how her size 55GG breasts don't cause her much much pain. Sigh....wait, I bought a lottery ticket yesterday. Maybe I won? Not that that would help with not studying for this exam...I'd still study and take it and pass....and still finish med school, and still go through residency, and still practice medicine....but it would be so much more enjoyable knowing that i don't HAVE to, but instead that i WANT to........isn't that true about life in general though? everything is so much more enjoyable when you don't HAVE to do it....when I was a kid, I used to love to wash the dishes...we're talking like seven years old....now, i despise it, and make it a point not to do it...my incredibly significant other does it for me....even though he complains...he still does it. That's what makes him so fricken awesome. Doing dishes. Good relationships are that simple.
Okay, I've procrastinated long enough. Happy saturday, and don't forget to watch the Dog marathon tomorrow on A&E.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

did u watch 101 dalmatians too? it was on...i was watching bits and pieces of it...made me want to cry...cute puppies...

3/05/2006 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home