Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's only been....11 months

So, I've decided to start blogging again. I made such an effort with my first try, I know. I've come to the realization that I need to start complaining to the world at large about, well, the world at large. Let's start with......neighbors. Just neighbors in general. Why are there so many that are inconsiderate? My cousins neighbors keep her up until all hours of the night, either by smoking pot, stomping around, having sex, or doing all three. As an interesting side note, they apparently like saying "Zoom" while they do it. How inconsiderate.
My neighbors like to park like morons. In a cul-de-sac you still have to park normally. You cannot, or rather, SHOULD NOT, park perpendicular to the curb. It irritates me, not to mention people then have to turn around in our driveway (or, better yet, hit a car parked on the street legally) to get out of the cul-de-sac. This may seem minor to you, but when you're looking out of the window every five seconds as someone pulls around (there's a brothel across the street--shhh, it's such a well kept secret that everyone knows about it) to make sure they don't hit your car (again) it becomes irritating. Then of course, when you start doing something about it, you become some sort of monster. So be it, I'll gladly take on the role
(and have) if it means you park normally. Of course, it also irritates me that there are people packed in like sardines in many of these houses (illegal immigrants--30+ to a house) that is just ruining the neighborhood. Don't get me started on the illegal thing--i'll save that for another post. A much longer post. One you won't want to read unless you have the same problem...and if you live in the United States, you do. At any rate, having taken on the burden of neighborhood activist, I find myself just a little stressed out. It's tough fighting against illegal immigrants/inconsiderate neighbors. I'll do it though, for my neighbors that are elderly, retired, and have nowhere else to go. They can't move away from the increasing crime, the graffiti, shopping cart abandonment (my biggest pet peeve) and I won't leave them here to rot in it. I just won't. So that pretty much sums up what's taken up my time for the last...11 months. It's fun but tiring. Oh look, someone at my neighbors house just parked illegally. Off I go to call the Sheriff's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

yup yup...i told u it's a good way to vent... ;)

3/01/2006 06:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home